AURORA (26m/84ft) is a sophisticated superyacht built by the renowned Dutch shipyard, Moonen. Available for charter in Australia. This beauty has just emerged from a major refit and a total refresh. With new decks, new interior, and many technical updates AURORA is enjoying a new dawning. She is ready to welcome you aboard.
On deck, AURORA has an extraordinary variety of options for outside use. The hydraulic swim platform by day is a perfect launch for watersports or a touch of fishing and by night an option for romantic dinners. This additional 2.3 metres / 7.6 ft gives AURORA an overall length of 92 feet. The aft deck offers a bar and dining for up to eight guests. Up front, the bow bathes in full sunlight and is perfect for sun lounging and a sunset cheese platter. The flybridge offers dining for eight guests, it also has a daybed, an additional sunpad, BBQ and a flybridge lounge that offers perfect viewing for sunset cruises.
Step inside AURORA’s bespoke interior and here you will find a collection of textures and materials collected from around the world. The saloon affords comfortable seating for up to eight guests, a bar, a 44 inch smart TV and a small library. Interior dining for up to eight guests with banquette seating, a fully equipped galley kitchen with wine fridge and swiss cooking appliances by ZUG. The day head has wallpaper designed by Jean Paul Gautier and amenities by Australian brand, Grown Alchemist. Once in the wheelhouse there are a series of seating options. Helm chairs and a banquette that allows access to discuss daily options with the Captain over an espresso coffee in the morning or a glass of wine by night.
The lower deck offers four superbly appointed cabins. A master that comprises of an ensuite, walk in robe, lounge and desk with make-up table. The VIP has a private ensuite. The port side twin and starboard double that can also be converted to a twin share an ensuite. Guest comfort is taken care of with air conditioning throughout the vessel. All bathrooms are well appointed with plush Turkish towels and amenities from Grown Alchemist.
WATER TOYS & TENDERS
AURORA boasts an array of water toys. These include a 10 metre chase boat (optional extra), 4 metre tender, a Seadoo GTi 300 max jetski (additional jetski available as an optional extra). Two stand up paddle boards that also convert into sea kayaks, two Yamaha sea scooters, donuts, wakeboards, water-skis and snorkelling equipment. Customised inflatable swim platform and jetski docks by Inflation Marine due December 2021.
Her crew of four charter professionals are renowned for their attention to detail, energy and enthusiasm and will endeavour to make every charter experience memorable.
2021 REFIT DETAILS
· New teak decks throughout with 64mm Burmese teak by O’Neil Shipwrights
· New larger aft deck teak dining table
· New bar on aft deck with ice machines, zip mini boil, sparkling and chilled water
· All new Ralph Lauren fabrics and cushions to all external seating, sun pads and day beds
· New deluxe daybed on aft deck of flybridge
· New larger flybridge teak dining table
· New extensive LED lighting to stairs
· New projector on flybridge for cinema under the stars
· New BBQ to flybridge
· New mechanical swim platform to aft deck with umbrellas and deck chairs
· Extended bimini on flybridge
· Extended canopy on flybridge
· Extended canopy to aft deck
· All new furniture in saloon and dining with European fabrics and leathers
· Existing dining banquette covered in European leather
· All new Zug appliances in galley
· Addition of Liebherr wine fridge in galley
· New Liebherr fridge and freezer in galley
· New stainless-steel splash back to galley
· All new deck-head panels in cognac European fabric throughout
· New timber floorboards in saloon, galley, dining and wheelhouse
· New leather to wheelhouse helm chairs and banquet
· New European wallpaper to saloon dining, kitchen and wheelhouse
· New leather panels to wheelhouse dashboard in European fabric
· Jean Paul Gaultier wallpaper in day-head
· New international carpet throughout cabins and downstairs with leather trim
· New mattresses, European linen and bedding in all rooms
· New luxurious bath towels from Turkey and beach towels from USA
· Australian brand Grown Alchemist toiletries
· All new high-end glassware, crystal, crockery, cutlery and table decoration
· Twin conversion to double/twin
· Brand new TVs in rooms with Apple TV and Netflix access
· Lounge in master bedroom
· New artwork throughout
Explore the South Pacific Paradise on a Luxury Yacht
Here we share some highlights of the South Pacific with some of the most stunning, unspoiled luxury charter yacht destinations & a warm, hospitable people. Learn more...
Explore the Whitsundays aboard the stunning luxury charter yacht AURORA
AURORA: classic 84’ Moonen motor yacht destined to be one of Australia’s most luxurious charter yachts for 8 guests in the idyllic Whitsundays. The Luxury Charter Group specialists are ready to plan your personalised charter aboard AURORA now. Learn more...
AURORA: Special All-Inclusive 3-Night Package in the Whitsundays*
AURORA, 26m/84ft superyacht, is available for charter in the warm Whitsundays July 18 - Oct 2022 with a 3-night all-inclusive package. Ask us for a quote now. Learn more...
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.