NOVA is a luxurious and nicely presented Lagoon 62' sailing catamaran, ideal for your dream charter in the Greek islands. Her exceptional spacious living areas easily accommodates 8 charter guests comfortably. Start planning your charter vacation in the Greek islands today.
The variety of inside and outside living areas aboard this luxury Lagoon 62' sailing catamaran allows you to choose either to retire alone for reading, sunbathing or working, or mixing and socialising with your friends. Enjoy her spacious upper flybridge where navigation and socializing can happily cohabitate.
Absolute key to the success of your sailing vacation on NOVA is your Crew. Her Captain Costas Chiotis is one of the most experienced charter yacht skippers in Greece, and NOVA's Chef cooks delicious and flavoured Mediterranean cuisine
* very spacious saloon with dining table and lounging corner, with panoramic view
* wide opening sliding doors to the cockpit from the saloon
* large separate galley in the port hull, with direct access to the cockpit
* master cabin with ensuite bathroom and private lounge with direct access to the cockpit
* three large double guest cabins with independent ensuite bathrooms.
* large hull windows providing exceptional lighting in all cabins
* two independent crew cabins
* contemporary paintings from renowned French artist Michaële Andrea Schatt
* bronze artwork from Sylvie Mangaud
* large cockpit with outside dining table, relaxation area, wet bar and grill for snacks and BBQ
* welcoming and versatile flybridge where manoeuvring and socializing can happily cohabitate
* wide side decks for easy moving around
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.