Gulets are motor-sailors, varying in size mostly with four to 6 cabins to accommodate groups of from 6- 12 guests.They range in level of comfort from basic to super luxury, with private ensuites, air-conditioning and some even boast a jacuzzi on deck!
For 20-years Luxury Charter Group has been inspecting and selecting the best quality Gulets with the best Crews in Turkey and those select few in Croatia that pass our strict criteria. With our first-hand experience and personal contacts with the boat owners, we can match your budget and preferences to the most suitable Gulet for your personal charter vacation.
Here are just some of the reasons to spend your charter vacation on a Gulet:
• Authentic cultural experience – from the impeccably crafted, solid timber boat and dedicated crew to the delectable cuisine, you will be immersed in the warm, welcoming flavours of the Turkish or Croatian way of life.
• Local knowledge and genuine passion – Luxury Charter Group's Gulets come with a professional full-time crew with lots of local knowledge. There is always an experienced cook on board to provide you with mouth-watering Turkish, Croatian and Mediterranean style meals. Your Captain will suggest the best anchorages, and help arrange on-shore excursions and watersports.
• Spacious – ideal for large groups of friends, extended and multi-generational families, of between six and 12 guests with plenty of deck space for relaxing under the Mediterranean sun.
• Economical – you get much more for your money on a Gulet, as the boat, crew, fuel and running costs are all included in your charter rate. You just pay for your meals and beverages tailored to your preferences
• Memories are made of this – A gulet charter is the best way to spend quality time with family and friends. Step back in time together as you explore ancient sites, quaint villages and moorings where majestic cliff faces dotted with pines meet the turquoise sea. Perfectly in harmony with your surrounds, your Gulet creates the ambience of your charter vacation and picturesque images that will last a life-time.
Ensure you get the best gulet, book now for 2016!
Here's a small selection Luxury Charter Group's Gulets available in Turkey and Croatia to whet your appetite! Call or email us and we can work with you to plan your dream Gulet charter.
ANGELICA in Croatia
ANGELICA is like a boutique hotel on the water, impeccably refitted by owners/brothers/Captains, Ivica and Frano who both have international shipping experience. Gulet ANGELICA will carry you in comfort and beautiful style as you explore the Dalmatian Islands with a charter itinerary designed especially for you. The brothers pride themselves on showing charter guests the hidden gems of their home island, Korcula where you will be greeted like locals and experience things beyond the well-trodden tourist track.
Ideal for groups of friends and family charters, ANGELICA accommodates up to 10 guests, but ideally 8 guests in five well-appointed cabins, each with an ensuite.
Her comfortable saloon, complete with bar and settee, sound system and TV, opens to the aft cockpit, and the shaded dining area which has seating for 10 guests, who will enjoy sumptuous food onboard, served in a fun, convivial manner.
Weekly from EUR 10700 in low season to EUR 16,100 in peak season + food and beverages.
AURUM in Croatia
This perennially popular Gulet is already well-booked for 2016. One of the relatively few, newer motor-sailors in Croatia, AURUM has exceptional space onboard with ample room for up to 12 charter guests in six queen-sized cabins.
Also a hit with guests, the on-deck spaces are ideal for soaking up the sun, seeking solace with just the sea for company, or socialising! The aft deck is fitted with a large lounge and dining area – perfect for alfresco entertaining – and there's a large private upper sun deck, a large interior saloon with lounges and dining area as well as the ideal seating spot on the foredeck to celebrate with sunset cocktails.
Weekly from EUR 18500 in June to EUR 20,500 in peak season July/August + port fees, food and beverages. Almost fully booked for 2016.
ZEPHYRIA II in Turkey
ZEPHYRIA II is a six-cabin luxury Gulet based in Bodrum, Turkey. With exquisite details, from her timber panels to the teak decks, ZEPHYRIA II is the epitome of the well–built gulet.
She sleeps 12 guests in six staterooms, all with ensuites, and with a layout that is uniquely flexible, depending on the dynamics of your group. On deck, the favoured spot is the aft deck, with dining area for meals alfresco and large cushioned area aft for relaxing to enjoy post dinner comfort and chatter times with friends. A semi-circular seating area with two smaller tables forward is just the place for cocktails as the sun sets.
Luxury Charter Group has sampled the full charter experience onboard ZEPHYRIA II and can vouch for her superlative crew, the marvellous cuisine which incorporates fresh, local produce and traditional menus, and the crew's brilliant local knowledge of remote islets and bays, which her guests find fascinating.
We have some great early booking specials for 2016, so get in touch now to ensure you don't miss out. Weekly from EUR 23,100 in low season to EUR 30,100 in peak season + food and beverages.
MARE NOSTRUM in Turkey
MARE NOSTRUM is a veritable 5-star boutique hotel on the water, blending tradition with modern accoutrements. The pinnacle of Gulet vessels, MARE NOSTRUM is the ideal choice for your charter to celebrate a special occasion or share a memorable experience with family or friends exploring the coastline of Turkey. Our Guests unanimously comment that both the Gulet and the crew's service exceed their expectations in every respect.
With six staterooms, five double and one twin, each with ensuite, MARE NOSTRUM will suit large groups or extended families.
The interiors are warm and elegant, featuring mahogany woodwork and beautifully crafted ceiling and floors. There's ample space for relaxing and socialising.The saloon features formal dining setting, lounges and a bar, but it's likely you won't tear yourself away from the spacious deck, which has everything you could envisage to make your charter a break from the everyday!
On the top deck, there's a large cushioned area with bimini for shade, and sunlounges for those wishing to soak up some Mediterranean sun. On the bow there's a Jacuzzi for a quick cool down. Dining under the stars is amidships between the two coach houses also with a cocktail bar and flat screen TV, which cleverly converts to your breakfast café during the day.
Weekly from EUR 50,000 fully inclusive of all meals on board and local beverages.
Ask our gulet specialist now about your charter for 2016, because the best boats get booked for next year as guests disembark this year.