Photo Credit: Professional photos by Nicolas Claris
COPPER PENNY is a 56 ft luxury charter catamaran, full of space, comfort and amenities, based in the British Virgin Islands. No expense has been spared on the unique charter extras such as the 48" 3-D Satellite TV and the diving complement that COPPER PENNY includes for your charter comfort and convenience
COPPER PENNY Crew welcome you to your home away from home in the British Virgin Islands. They share their excitement for the region and all it has to offer with their charter guests aboard COPPER PENNY.
Guest accommodation aboard COPPER PENNY is in three equal queen sized staterooms, each with walk around beds and ensuite bathrooms. The cabins are fresh and airy with light wood and brightly coloured linens. Each cabin has a TV, a DVD and individual air conditioning controls
COPPER PENNY's saloon is spacious with panoramic windows and lots of natural light. There’s lots of comfortable seating and an indoor dining area with the galley adjacent to the saloon, so you can relax during your charter with a cocktail and watch your gourmet meals being prepared.
The cockpit is a favourite for alfresco dining with lots of comfortable seating under the hard-top sun cover
COPPER PENNY is unique for diving charters in that diving from the yacht is accepted for certified divers. The yacht has a complement of 9 tanks, 6 BCs and 6 Regulators. Diving and gear for certified divers is US $150/week for up to 5 dives during the week.
Features on board Charter Catamaran COPPER PENNY include:
- Lots of lounging spaces with three separate living areas, the cockpit, flybridge and trampolines
- Spacious cabins with walk around beds and individually controlled air-con
- Satellite TV with a 48" 3-D television in the saloon
- Icemaker and watermaker to ensure there are no sacrifices
- New dive gear with weight integrated BCDs
- 14' AB tender with 60 hp engine and a great variety of towing toys
- A full arsenal of water toys for the active vacationer