Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
Croatia is one of the safest Mediterranean destinations and the luxury charter yachts there are fully operational. There is still time to explore this enviable coastline with its attractive islands, charming seaside villages, magnificent medieval towns and 'get-away' secluded anchorages chartering your own private luxury yacht with availability on some of the finest yachts for August and considerable availability, and still lots of sunshine, in September. Learn more...
When winter starts to bite there is no better way to spread the warmth of the holiday season than by spending it in the warmth of the Caribbean with your loved ones aboard a private luxury charter yacht. Whether it is for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year this will be a safe and happy holiday to remember! Learn more...
The Red Sea is an ideal remote and exotic yacht charter destination with crystal-clear waters and year-round sunshine. Most famous for the world’s most iconic dive sites the Red Sea offers ancient cultures and five-star resorts, stunning desert vistas and an array of natural wonders. The perfect way to explore this amazing area is onboard a luxury charter yacht such as O'PARI and O'PTASIA. Learn more...
With Tahiti’s international borders open, now is the time to start planning your private luxury yacht charter in this remote and enchanting South Pacific paradise, where the turquoise waters are 2 degrees warmer than the air. Luxury Charter Group has spent many years exploring these magical islands and we're ready to share our local knowledge with you. Learn more...