5 reasons to book a luxury charter
Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
The Ionian islands, running down the west coast of Greece's mainland, is a charterer’s paradise. Steeped in culture and beauty with lush green hills, soft white-sandy beaches and attractive towns and villages, each island has their own distinctive landscape, history and architecture. It is a popular destination so if you are considering a charter here in 2020 we recommend you book now to avoid disappointment. Learn more...
All of the Luxury Charter Group team have been fortunate enough to visit the Galapagos Islands. Radek Gendek most recently experienced the magic and majesty of the area on a charter onboard the customised, Italian-built explorer charter yacht, STELLA MARIS. The Galapagos islands are a living laboratory that offers charter guests astounding diversity of nature and experiences. Learn more...
The ultimate in privacy, freedom and luxury, quality time with friends and family, a crewed yacht charter is an amazing experience. Here are a few tips from us and some of our charter guests to make sure it’s the best holiday you’ve ever had. Learn more...
LIBRA is a charming and stylish, traditional Gulet available for a last minute charter cruising from Dubrovnik to Split. The unique lounging area forward is a popular gathering place for guests; and her Crew have a wonderful reputation for taking such good care of her guests. The weekly rate for July 6 - 13 has been reduced from 20,500 EURO to 17,000 EURO* Learn more...