5 reasons to book a luxury charter
Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
Dining onboard a luxury charter yacht is similar to eating in some of the world's best restaurants. Prepare to dine on the very finest gourmet cuisines, skilfully prepared by an outstanding chef to guarantee every mouthful is perfection and tailor-made to your preferences. The team at the Luxury Charter Group want you to get the absolute best out of your gastronomic experience onboard. Here are a few tips to ensure that you do. Learn more...
Luxury Charter Group is proud to offer you BABAC, the first of the much-anticipated flagship Lagoon Seventy7 luxury sailing catamarans available on the global luxury charter market. From August BABAC will be available for charter in the Western Mediterranean, South of France, Corsica and in Italy in Sardinia, Sicily and Gulf of Naples. Learn more...
While they cruise the world’s most scenic and in many cases, remote cruising grounds, reminded in every Instagram-worthy panorama of the beauty and wonder of nature, charter guests can be assured modern mega yachts are making inroads into becoming more sustainably constructed and environmentally-friendly to operate. Learn more...
Helicopters add another dimension to your luxury yacht charter experience, allowing you the freedom to range further from your vessel than a tender, taking in all the breathtaking scenery from a unique vantage point in the skies above. Learn more...