5 reasons to book a luxury charter
Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
Ibiza is most well known for being a party destination but this island also offers historic attractions, as well as beautiful beaches and stunning scenery to luxury yacht charter guests. Here are a few of our favourite places to visit in Ibiza and on the nearby smaller islands of Formentera and Espalmador, as well as the luxury yachts available for charter here. Learn more...
LIBRA is a charming and stylish, traditional Gulet available for your charter cruising in the Dalmatian islands of Croatia. The unique lounging area forward is a popular gathering place for guests; and her Crew have a wonderful reputation for taking such good care of her guests. Ask us for her testimonials Learn more...
This area is a living laboratory that offers charter guests astounding diversity of nature and experiences. The ideal way to explore the Galapagos Islands is onboard one of the private luxury charter yachts based here. Learn more...
Croatia has an enviable coastline with attractive islands, charming seaside villages and magnificent medieval towns. Known as the country of a thousand islands, it is the ideal luxury yacht charter destination with so much to explore at convenient intervals. There is no better way to see and experience this area. Learn more...