5 reasons to book a luxury charter
Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
Here's our list of the premier places for your summer luxury yacht charter in the Mediterranean. Whether you choose to charter in Greece, Croatia, Italy or the Balearic islands, your Luxury Charter Group specialist will match the luxury yacht that best matches your preferences in the destination of your dreams. Learn more...
Think of Italian food and you will immediately be transported to the warm, scented air of the Mediterranean with flavours and ingredients that are fantastically fresh and sweetened by the sun. Food is an important part of a luxury yacht charter and while you will have a superb chef onboard it is also fun to go ashore and try some of the local delicacies. Learn more...
Thailand, with over 3,000km of coastline has gorgeous beaches, amazing rock formations and world class diving and snorkelling; all to be enjoyed alongside the warm hospitality of the Thai people. Luxury catamaran BLUE MOON, a superbly equipped and spacious 2018 Lagoon 52F offers the ideal charter experience in this fascinating charter destination. Learn more...
When winter starts to bite there is no better way to spread the warmth of the holiday season than by spending it in the warmth of the Caribbean with your loved ones aboard a luxury charter yacht, cruising in calm seas, with the picture-perfect backdrop of verdant islands and tropical ports. Whether it is for Thanksgiving, Christmas or New Year this will be a holiday to remember! Learn more...