Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
A unique world-explorer, now available for charter in the Whitsundays and Great Barrier Reef, SIMBA has all the amenities and luxurious features that make her ideal for family charters. She is equally adaptable as the perfect mother ship kitted out to suit those with an appetite for adventure – diving, fishing, watersports – making the most of the warm, tropical waters and dazzling diversity of islands in these alluring cruising grounds. Learn more...
Two worlds come together in the two tiny islands of St Bart’s and St Martin: they are a unique fascinating meld of Caribbean casualness and cosmopolitan European influence with diverse gastronomic delights, bars, boutiques and culture providing ample to explore and enjoy on your next charter yacht vacations. Relax with your loved ones and let us organise a private charter you will remember for ever. Learn more...
St Barts is the epitome of Caribbean island chic, combining incredible natural beauty with five-star, lavish amenities and service. Chartering a luxury yacht here provides you with the ultimate in privacy while you discover this gorgeous cruising area. The Luxury Charter Group Team has been fortunate to explore St Barts both by land and sea, and we’re looking forward to sharing our knowledge with the best yachts available for you. Learn more...
It was once the chosen world of pirates, privateers and plunderers, but today the beautiful islands of the Bahamas are a destination of desire for luxury charter yacht guests. Here are some answers to your questions and a few of the stand-out crewed motor yachts available for charter in the Bahamas. Relax with your loved ones and let us organise a private charter you will remember for ever. We still have some great yachts available for this winter, ask us today. Learn more...