5 reasons to book a luxury charter
Narrowing this list to just five reasons to charter, was a challenge, so the Luxury Charter Group Team has listed here just some compelling reasons to whet your appetite while planning your next vacation.
1. See the world from the best vantage point of all – the sea! No traipsing through crowded streets, no taxis, airports or hotel lobbies, no crowded restaurants, no carting luggage between locations, just relaxed cruising in the capable hands of your attentive crew
2. Unforgettable experiences – if you want to create memories to last a lifetime, spending time onboard a magnificent yacht with your family and friends is the ideal choice. Cosy and away from the distractions of life, yet with enough room for each person to find their 'happy place', a luxury charter yacht fills that yearning like nowhere else.
3. Your own yacht and attentive crew, with none of the burdens of ownership – your wish is their command, from your own personalised itinerary and activities to the cuisine, cultural experiences and ports of call, they will ensure your every preference is met and expectations exceeded.
4. Be as adventurous or relaxed as you like in your luxury 'home away from home'– all the inclusions of a 5-star hotel or luxury home, plus many more! Learn to sail, snorkel, jetpack or simply relax on the sunbeds or submerge in the Jacuzzi.
5. Don't lift a finger – just describe your dream vacation and your Luxury Charter Group expert will match you with the most suitable, sail, motoryachts or gulets, available in the destination of your dreams. Luxury Charter Group handles all your charter planning and paperwork for free .... there's no extra cost for our services.
Of course, there are hundreds more reasons to charter a yacht, just ask one of the charter professionals at the Luxury Charter Group!
Ask us about the Testimonials we've received over the years and you'll see the effect a brilliant charter vacation has on the serenity and soul of our Luxury Charter Group clients, be they family generations, or groups of friends. Once a Charterer always a Charterer!
Related Blog Posts
The icing on the cake of your luxury charter vacation must surely be whiling away the sunny days with a profusion of fresh fruit, gourmet meals and a good book on your own private outdoor balcony folding out from the stateroom, or tantalizing cocktails at sunset on your charter vessel’s retractable sea terrace. Learn more...
A luxury charter yacht vacation makes for some fantastic photo opportunities. Spending time with loved ones in some of the most beautiful places in the world on a beautiful super yacht does that. Here are our top tips to ensure you come home with the most stunning photographs ever - lasting memories of a dream vacation. Learn more...
Dining onboard a luxury charter yacht is similar to eating in some of the world's best restaurants. Prepare to dine on the very finest gourmet cuisines, skilfully prepared by an outstanding chef to guarantee every mouthful is perfection and tailor-made to your preferences. The team at the Luxury Charter Group want you to get the absolute best out of your gastronomic experience onboard. Here are a few tips to ensure that you do. Learn more...
With literally hundreds of luxury yachts available for charter trying to decide which yacht would best suit your needs can be a little overwhelming. Here are a list of some of the most popular features and facilities that will help enhance your charter experience. From state-of-the-art cinemas to pampering spa treatments luxury charter yachts have much to offer and we can help you choose the one that is right for you. Learn more...
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.