Luxury Charter- What to Expect?
It’s all up to you. To make the choice of yacht and itinerary a breeze, here are some options to consider when you describe your ideal charter vacation to your Luxury Charter Group representative.
• Well-being – a charter yacht vacation is the ideal time for some 'me time'. Many yachts have onboard spas, trained therapists, gyms and a menu tailored to detoxing. Alternatively, you can just switch off, find yourself a perfect position on a sunpad and soak up some Vitamin D – fabulous for mind, body balance
• On-water fun – from scuba diving on coral reefs to snorkelling in the shallows, Seabob exploration or some wild fun on jetpack or jetskis, watertoys are becoming more sophisticated
• Inflatables – slides, towable toys, floating pools and climbing frames are exercise as much as they are fantastic fun for young and old
• Cooking – your onboard Chef delights in sharing some of the regional specialties and recipes you'll love to take home with you and relive your charter experience
• Learn to sail – crew on many charter yachts are RYA certified trainers to help you learn to sail or improve your skills on compact, nimble craft designed to make sailing easy and fun
• Movies – onboard cinemas range from big screens in the saloon to dedicated media rooms and on-deck screens. Load up with popcorn and catch up on the latest releases in the comfort of your private theatre
• Games – charter yachts come complete with all the traditional games and high-tech devices you'll need for 'games nights' that ignite the competitive spirit in everyone. From chess to X-box, games are a great way of connecting with family and friends and showing off your prowess!
• Commune with nature – dolphins, seabirds, whales, flying fish – depending on where you charter, you will be surrounded by wonders of nature unique to that region. The sea is a wonderful tonic for frenetic lifestyles. Breathe it in.
• Sports fishing – angling is an activity everybody can enjoy, whether that's throwing in a line from the cockpit, or shooting off to fishing grounds in your charter yacht's fully-equipped sports boat for some big-time game fishing. Dining on your fresh "catch-of-the-day" can be one of the most satisfying meals you'll have onboard!
Whatever your personal preferences are, contact your charter expert at Luxury Charter Group to organize your dream charter vacation.
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.
Related Blog Posts
When you picture yourself on your luxury charter yacht vacation, whether that’s in the Bahamas, Sydney or the South Pole, chances are many of the sun-drenched images you call to mind until you set sail are of you and your guests cooling off, or warming up, in the bubbling depths of your charter yacht’s on-deck jacuzzi. Learn more...
When it comes to family-fun on board your luxury charter yacht, the only thing that rivals the natural scenery is a high-tech cinema for movie nights afloat. A hit with young and the not so young alike, “the flicks” are so much better on a charter superyacht, whether that’s below decks in a custom-designed media room, snuggled up in the skylounge on the flatscreen, or on a retractable screen on the sundeck from the comfort of the jacuzzi. Learn more...
Luxury Charter Group is proud to offer you BABAC, the much-anticipated flagship Lagoon Seventy7 luxury sailing catamarans available for charter in the Caribbean for this coming season. Be in quick to charter BABAC in the British Virgin Islands from December 2018 – March 2019. Learn more...
Spending time on a luxury charter, away from the distractions of work-life routine, is a valuable exercise and investment in your health. Adding the element of health and well-being with world-class spa, gym and leisure facilities, and a talented crew onboard your private charter vessel is the perfect combination to attain zen, or something close to it! Learn more...