No broker's fee
Firstly our charter service is free. You pay no more to book with us. We'll work with you through the process of choosing and planning your charter. At Luxury Charter Group we do all the work for you and deliver a 5-star service.
Luxury Charter Group Team inspecting Yachts and meeting Crews at the 2015 Nafplion Show in Greece
There is an infinite array of yachts to charter and itineraries to choose from around the world. While booking direct may seem a good option, the best way to ensure your luxury crewed charter meets every one of your personal preferences, with no unpleasant surprises, is to consult an experienced independent charter broker.
Luxury Charter Group professional team has more than 40 years' combined experience in the charter yacht industry worldwide.
Luxury Charter Group are both corporate and individual members of the International Charter Industry Associations, MYBA and CYBA. Sharon Bahmer, our Charter Executive in the United States is the President of CYBA (Charter Yacht Brokers Association) International.
We take very seriously our role as your adviser, to ensure that booking your charter is an easy and enjoyable process.
We make the process simple by carefully analysing your criteria to provide you the most appropriate selection of yachts to choose from based upon your requirements. We'll offer our local knowledge and charter experience, comparing different boats and crew.
We are well connected worldwide and have networks in most charter destinations to provide you some inside knowledge about your travels.
We understand the variables from country to country, with different tariffs, legal requirements, customs and procedures.
When you book through Luxury Charter Group we:
- know which yachts are available
- know the best seasons to charter and where
- attend the world's major charter yacht events to ensure you are best informed. We attend Monaco, Cannes, Genoa, Greece, Turkey, Ft Lauderdale, Miami, BVI and Antigua Charter Shows annually. That means we each inspect over 400 yachts a year!
- have first-hand experience of the yachts, their Captains and crews, what they specialise in and the different facilities, styles and what kind of vacation each yacht will suit
- can compare the best boats available for you, without bias
- ensure your preferences and expectations are fulfilled, down to the finest detail. From menu preferences and décor, to itineraries and activities, we match you with your ideal charter yacht and crew
- handle the paperwork – there are contracts. We will handle them and manage the deposits and payments along the way
- are your first port of call and buffer – in the unlikely event that something goes amiss, we will jump to action on your behalf.
You're our focus
Whether this is your first luxury charter yacht vacation or whether you are well acquainted with this wonderful way of life, your knowledgeable charter broker at Luxury Charter Group is key to creating and delivering a hassle-free charter yacht vacation.
Our international expertise, integrity, vast experience and commitment to a code of ethics and procedures are for the sole benefit of our client – you!
Contact your Luxury Charter Group expert brokers at [email protected] to plan your next holiday on a dream luxury yacht.
Disclaimer: The information about luxury yachts displayed on this page is merely informational and these yachts are not necessarily available for yacht charter or for sale, nor are they represented or marketed in anyway by Luxury Charter Group. This web page and the superyacht information contained herein is not contractual. All yacht specifications and information is displayed in good faith but Luxury Charter Group does not warrant or assume any legal liability or responsibility for the current accuracy, completeness, validity, or usefulness of any superyacht information and/or images displayed. All boat information is subject to change without prior notice and may not be current.